RSS Panel X
||Displays RSS, Atom, hAtom and OPML directly from originating website
by Benjamin C. Wiley Sittler, based on work by Johannes la Poutré and CommerceNet Consortium, LLC
RSS Panel X is a RSS/Atom/hAtom/OPML reader for Greasemonkey based on version 2.01 of Johannes la Poutré's excellent RSS Panel.
RSS Panel X has the following features:
* Displays feeds assocated with the webpage you're viewing. Supports several formats:
o hAtom 0.1 in HTML and XHTML,
o Atom 1.0 XML,
o RSS 0.9x, 1.0, and 2.0 XML, and
o OPML 1.0 XML.
* Works as a user script:
o Using Greasemonkey in Firefox and Flock,
o Using a modified Greasemonkey and xSidebar in SeaMonkey,
o Using Konqueror Userscript in Konqueror,
o Using Creammonkey in Safari, and
o Using Reify Turnabout Advanced or IE7Pro in Internet Explorer.
* Works as a bookmarklet in Firefox, Konqueror (as a Minitools bookmarklet), Shiira, K-Meleon (as a bookmarklet and as a same-layer hotlink), Safari, Opera, OmniWeb, and Internet Explorer (as a favelet.)
* Converts HTML and XHTML markup to plain text for readable display.
* Panel colors are selected based on page hostname.
RSS Panel X is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation; either version 2 of the License, or (at your option) any later version.
|Preview of RSS Panel X|
|View script source of RSS Panel X|
|Comment of RSS Panel X|
||[2007-05-14 11:12:03]KillBait says:
|This script doesnt work at all for me... The original RSS Panel on iescripts.org works fine |
||[2007-05-15 23:36:41]bsittler says:
|Hi, I'm sorry to hear that RSS Panel X does not work. What site does it fail on, and with which version of IE7Pro and Internet Explorer? Thanks, -Ben |
| About IE7Pro|
| How to install user script|
1 . First you should have install IE7Pro 0.9.12 and above which support IE user scripts.
2. Check if IE7Pro "Preference" - "User Scripts" - "EnabLe User Script" is enabled.
3. Find your favorite scripts on iescripts.org and click "Install This Script" .